- Strategic HF
- Network Control
- Equipment Shelters
- Public Safety
- Unmanned Solutions
The Datron SAFARI is an integrated tactical wireless infrastructure mesh/IP networking system. This wide-area networking system is a next-generation class of scalable wireless networking infrastructure equipment that makes it practical to design, build and integrate almost any mix of licensed and unlicensed, tactical and professional radios, into a fused mesh infrastructure for fault-resistant voice, video and data infrastructure solutions.
The Datron SAFARI can bridge tactical HF and VHF radios like our RT7700, PRC7700H, RT7000 and PRC2100V series into a seamless network.
The Datron SAFARI combines, in a single, military type ruggedized package, tactical HF, VHF, P25 and legacy physical interfaces, wireless protocol drivers, communications applications that when integrated with SAFARI’s powerful multi-protocol IP router optimizes support for nearly any analog or digital licensed or unlicensed radio to satisfy the most crucial of your mission critical infrastructure and reliability requirements.
- Supports a robust set of restoration and network diversity options for Zero Failure reliability.
- Anywhere - to - anywhere multi-band and cross-band mesh connectivity.
- Supports nearly all contemporary unlicensed and licensed radio applications including circuit and networked based LMR backhaul.
- Manage multiple voice, data and video feeds into single or multiple wireless links for reliability and security.
- Interconnect multiple public and private gateways and application clients.
- Security: Standard compatibility includes VPN FIPS 140-2 security functionality and robust firewall.