- Network Control
- Equipment Shelters
- Public Safety
- Aerial Recon
The RT7700 and the PRC7700H manpack are Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) Certified for Military Standard (MIL-STD)-188-141B.
The RT7700 is an IP addressable, digital HF Radio which combines DSP-IF circuitry and powerful microprocessors in a robust desktop or rack-mountable package supporting the demands for HF Voice and Data communications.
The RT7700 is capable of supplying up to 125 Watts PEP, 100 Watts continuous over a 100% duty cycle. The DSP-IF and audio circuitry are optimized to support both current and future voice and data requirements.
A full range of software and hardware accessories are available including MHS (H-189/U) handsets, tuners, and antennas, amongst others.
- AM, AME, USB, LSB, ISB, DATA and Digital Audio (MELPe)
- DSP-IF based with direct digital synthesizer
- JITC certified
- Integrated ALE MODEM per MIL-STD-188-141B
- Proven LINK-11 compatibility
- MIL-STD-810F Construction
- Integrated MIL-STD-188-110B MODEM
- Digital COMSEC
- Support for external pre/post-selector